Old July 31st 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
idiorythmic

Default NAUCC 07 - Report

KlownLife wrote:
Any big names going?

Jas

Not sure what is meant by big names...but I have met, (not in order of
perceived fame), John Foss, Connie Cotter, Spencer Hochberg, Jeff
Groves, (for the second time), Darren Bedford, (also for a second
time), John and Amy Drummond of UDC, Gilby, (played hockey against
him), Irene Genelin, Tommy Thompson, Sem and Teresa Abrahams, (also not
for the first time), and probably lots of others who I didn't know were
big names.

Also saw, (but did not meet), Amy Shields, Ryan Woessner, Andy Cotter,
and lots of others who I didn't know were big names, but who were big
in my eyes because of the great talent I witnessed.

Hella good time, still not over as there are yet two days to go. Very
glad I came, it's my first big unicycle event and I'm getting a ton of
good things from this experience.

--
idiorythmic
http://www.usenet.com