Old May 26th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Memorial Day (OT)

On May 26, 7:45*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bill C wrote:
*If Bush and company aren't guilty of treason it's only because the
left fought so hard to make it almost impossible to prosecute someone
for this, but they did that in self defense since there's no question
in my mind Hanoi Jane, at least, was guilty of it along with many
others.
Bill C

What did Jane Fonda do to be found guilty of treason? *Last time I
checked she had a First Amendment right to protest the war.

If I were you I would go back and re-read the Constitution if you want
to know why she wasn't prosecuted for "treason."

Thanks,

Magilla

Providing material support in the way of propaganda. traveling to the
enemy country and doing publicity for them, etc...Same stuff Tokyo
Rose did.
Bill C