Old March 5th 04, 05:39 AM
freewolf1

Default A good Win 98 SE newsgroup? OT O.T.

Mikael,

You will need to DELETE from your desktop, D: (the cdrom).

DRAG from Pathfinder,
each drive icon you wish to see,
onto the desktop
and DROP it.

Mikael Seierup wrote:

I have a strange problem. After getting a second harddrive
I now have a disk C: D: E: (two partitions as its 160 GB) and F: (CDRom).
However my desktop shows only C: and D: (using the old CDRom icon).
Pathfinder or whatever its called in english shows the drives correctly
and so does BIOS and sysinfo. *scratch*

Anyway if someone knows how to fix this or a newsgroup with clever people
please let me know.

Sorry for the OT.

Mikael

Bil-Freewolf
freewolf1 ta cox tod net
"Obeying their rules only encourages them to create new ones.
Disobey as often as possible: for gain, for sport,
for the art of it" -- Ethan Mordden