Old October 19th 04, 06:51 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Chris Janus wrote:
I got into biking about 4 years ago and bought an entry level bike to
see if I would enjoy it. I purchased a Giant OCR 3. I'm still
biking and like the OCR. I have replaced the wheels and the seat. I
really like the bike but the components are starting to degrade quite
a bit. I've had it professionally maintained and had a complete
tuneup each year. But now I'm at a point where I want to upgrade.
My first question is, the OCR 3 uses Shimano Sora(I know, pretty much
crap). Can I upgrade this to Shimano 105 or Ultegra? Second, is it
worth it to upgrade the components or should I look at a new bike?
Thanks for all responses and opinions.

NEW BIKE NEW BIKE NEW BIKE!!!

Bill "you know you want to" S.