Old March 17th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Marlene Blanshay

Default You can tell it's spring when

wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:31 am, Just A User wrote:
You can tell it's spring when

This week I went back to my carpool in/ride home work commuting
regimen. I ride year round, but the 40 miles home is a bit too much
for me to enjoy in the winter. When I get back into this ride and
enjoy it as I have this week, it's spring in my book. I'm loving it!

Dan

yeah, well it's snowing here and we're expected to get about 10 inches.

It never seems to dawn on anyone that when the groundhog predicts an
early spring:

- that would mean getting springlike before or right after the vernal
equinox, as opposed to cold and snow until mid april or whatever
-that early spring doesn't necessarily mean really nice weather.