Old September 30th 03, 03:40 AM
E & V Willson

Default Advisability of reaming a valve hole

How do you "work it the other way" and make the valve hole smaller?
Is there an adapter ?

Thanks,
Ernie

"S. Anderson" wrote:

"Werehatrack" wrote in message
Okay, so I'm slowly crawling up out of the ooze of crappy second-hand

snip..

possible, but it's not critically essential. Can anyone vouch for
having done this wthout trouble? Or should I just get the tube that
fits (and a spare) and be done with it?

Drill away..done it countless times with no problems. I personally like
presta tubes better and work it the other way, but all my rims are drilled
for schrader since you mostly see those more and you never know when you'll
have to borrow a spare!

Cheers,

Scott...