Old May 19th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default Bike trails branch all over the state (Ohio)

MY PATH CROSSED Bike America's routing in Yellowstone below OF and
what ?
why 3 crossers, 2 New Hampshire, 1 San Antonio.
I left Texas several days before he did and am pleased to report I
beat him to Yellowstone.
Serious equipment I Pod with NH ! forget GPS
San Antonio had torn his GPS off the mount.
Weather is perfect for crossing timing. Tourist traffic is nill. At
7AM in a below freezing blue sky dawn, YS's smokes rising everywhere,
the road was mine.
NH surprised. I went past on the way into Hegben Lake Earthquake Zone.
NH is flying into Sheridan.