Old July 6th 11, 04:56 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Happy Wheels at Kingsford - revisited

On 6/07/2011 7:39 PM, Krypsis wrote:
On 2/07/2011 12:28 PM, tomasso wrote:

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message
On 30/06/2011 2:37 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:

In summary, Stew (I thought he introduced himself the second time round
as "Stu", as in "Stuart" but in retrospect, he probably DID mean "Stew"
as in "Steward")

Now I know what has been niggling me these coupla days, that should
have had been "Stewart" and not "Steward". It didn't seem right when I
was typing the above paragraph but I just couldn't figure out what it
was - now I know

But "Stew" is in "Steward".

Got a stew on the stove! Does that count??

Buddy, that's worth, at least, 10 points