Old May 3rd 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
evelyn

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

On May 2, 9:19 pm, BrianNZ wrote:
Stephen Cowell wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
evelyn wrote:

how do you know.? I could be bigger than you or stronger than you,
you are makine lots of assumptions because I assume I am a woman. You
have no idea of what kind of person i am, what type of shape I am in,
NOTHING.

Hmmmmm....you assume you are a woman!? Drop your pants and take a
look.....if you have a penis, you are a guy. Hope this helped clear that
assumption up for you.

Unless you are one of those confused individuals who has a penis but
prefers wearing womens clothes......

I want to grow up and be big, strong gun nuts You really are crazy.
like you guys!

?? I was just helping evelyn get a grip on what sex she/he is....... excuse me, I know who I am, I feel that you are some sexist asshole who hids behind his computer and calls other people losers when he hears an opinion that might be different than his. How old are you? Obviously you cannot have an intellegent conversation.....and I'm still waiting for your picture to use at targe practice!

I like the way you handle that
Evelyn pussy....

Again, what is with the sexual comments? Grow up. I can have any
opinion I want to about guns, I can carry a gun and use it when I have
too.

"I never had sexual relations with that woman!"

imagine, carrying a gun, yet
admitting there are gun problems in our society! Yea, I really don't see what the big deal is about. I carry a gun, but there are gun problems in society....this is an issue with many gray areas. Are you blind to the bigger picture?

There are lots of law abiding people with guns who cause no trouble. The
problems come about with misuse, so it's more of a people problem than a
gun problem. A gun problem would be something like misfires or not
feeding the rounds into the chamber properly......... I agree.

That's the good thing about being a gun nut...

Why is it you add 'nut' to anything to do with guns?

plenty of small penis friends out there.

I don't judge my friends by the size of their penis, but if thats what
your'e into.......different strokes for different folks I suppose!
Again, why the sexual comments? Is it just to **** of the women?

__
Steve
'06 FXDI