Old May 3rd 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles
Mike Young

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

"Wayne Pein" wrote in message
Mike Young wrote:

"Wayne Pein" wrote in message

If a slow user (bicyclist, front loader, farm tractor) had to pull over
every time there was one vehicle delayed they would never get anywhere.

Bingo! Take a prize from the top shelf. You've earned it.

Bingo! Do not collect a prize. Bicyclists are not going to pull over for
Mike Young.

The role of a handgun is to impose your personal will, by threat of or
actual use of deadly force. How should one respond to the imposition of
your discourteous view of fair road use?

Idiot. That is not the role of a handgun. Grow up.

Then, pray tell. What is the role of a handgun?

For criminals, it's to impose personal will by threat or actual use of
deadly force. For law abiding citizens, its for self defense from
criminals. For you, it's to stuff in your mouth and remove yourself from
the gene pool.

Funny. Your earlier messages prompted me to ponder on how society coddles
the weak, and interferes with Darwinian natural selection. Have a nice ride
today. Be careful out there; the impatient poke behind you could be me.

BTW, self defense *is* imposition of personal will.