Old May 4th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
donquijote1954

Default the dinosaur was still there

--An excess of sardines can give you gout
Which is very painful.--

"The shark overhunts sardines till they disappear. Then he dies too."

Sorry to have made a short story with a sad ending. Do you know one of
the classics of the short story???

It's Augusto Monterroso's famous story, 'The Dinosaur'...

"When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there."

What analysis or application can you make out of it? Say a nightmare
where a dinosaur gets elected for 4 years and then re-elected, so he
never goes away? How about the SUVs? I see them in my nightmares where
they chase me in my bike. Are they trying to crush me, or just
overtake me? Or simply they live in the own big world and couldn't
care less about such an insect in a bike. Those are deep thoughts...