Old November 14th 13, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default "... I forgot to put batteries in my dynamo."

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:50:49 PM UTC-8, Phil W Lee wrote:
Dan considered Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:21:16
-0800 the perfect time to write:
Frank Krygowski writes:

snip

I suppose Portland's advocates might have visited Vienna and said "Oooh, this is cool! Let's do this at home!"

Leave it to Frank Krygowski to criticize Portland and The
Netherlands' bicycling infrastructure.

Leave it to Dan to think Vienna is in the Netherlands.

Frank is on record criticizing The Netherlands bike infrastructure.