Old November 22nd 13, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Wes Groleau

Default The Force Strikes Back

On 11-21-2013, 22:38, James wrote:
How he whined is neither here nor there. The policeman could possibly
have issued the man with a fine for swearing in public, but instead he
[the policeman] may have broken the law as well!

Indeed.
"If you do one more time what I just did four times, I'll lock you up!"

--
Wes Groleau

After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed
all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him
three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, “That preacher
said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to
stay with you guys."