Old September 2nd 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
someone

Default Andrew Muzi are you ok?

On 2 Sep, 20:06, Jobst Brandt wrote:
Max Otter wrote:
http://news.aol.com/article/video-sh...er-fred/650758

Didn't look like Andy. *However that motorist needs to get a
suspended license and jail time for assault with a deadly weapon.

Cheese! *He was only on the phone, minding his own conversation. *He
obviously meant no harm! *However, when I see such videos or witness
such an incident, I wonder how these folks don't get hit by a full
readymix truck on occasion if they are so oblivious to traffic lights.
I suspect they are more aware of cross traffic than they want to
admit, and that a bicycle does not threaten their own bodily safety.
The illogic of that doesn't surface.

Jobst Brandt

He saw the bus and thought he could safely jump the lights, the
cyclist was not in view because he was masked by the bus when the SUV
driver made his decision to jump the lights.