Old August 12th 19, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Andrew

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 1:48:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 7:10:27 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:

I'm out of this discussion.

Lou

You were never IN this discussion.

You are right.

What you do not know is that this is not a black or white discussion. I am an agnostic - that means that I am open to ANY explanation and as of this moment Creation appears to be the only sensible answer. Other than stupid phrases like "having to believe in a higher power" do you have the slightest intelligent thing to say?