Old August 12th 19, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Andrew

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 5:01:28 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:03:31 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

I gave you the numbers - mutations would have to occur thousands per
second. And yet since the time of Darwin not a single new species has
arisen.

But we are doing out best by flooding the world with radiation and toxic
chemicals. Good work takes time. BTW, they have actually identified
1,000s of new species since Darwin first wrtote.
It takes time Or you can agree with others that the minute change in an
insect

What in the hell does identifying unknown species have to do with new species being brought into existence due to the Theory of Evolution? Not ONE of these species hasn't been in existence during the entire time of the records.