Old October 28th 19, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Replacing a lost toolkit

On 10/27/2019 4:59 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 23:12:55 -0000 (UTC), bob prohaska
wrote:

The seat bag toolkit went missing on my bike after 30-odd years.

So did the tookit lovingly documented in

http://wlweather.net/PAGESEW/BIKE_KIT/BIKEROLL.HTM

I was foolish enough to rely on bungee cords to hold it to the outside
of a pannier. It *still* hasn't regenerated.

One of the Rema boxes was a first-aid kit; I forget what was in the
other. Used to be the original contents, plus chalk and whatnot, but
the picture shows a Park Tools patch kit.

The tool between the combination wrenches and the patch-kit pocket was
a pair of "gas pliers", miniature slip-joint pliers that I saw for
sale only once in my entire life.

How miniature I see 4" slip joint pliers for sale
https://www.jbtools.com/k-tool-53004-slip-joint-pliers-4-long-chrome-finish-with-vinyl-grips/

I have a 4" adjustable wrench, with a handle designed to be light, as
well, not easy to find https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32878606646.html.