Old December 8th 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer

Default The Last Laugh (I hope)

wrote:
Exactly how those of us with enough sense to use a car feel on the
other 364 days of the year when we're sitting in warm, dry comfort
listening to the radio,

I'd heard cars were expensive, but surely if you have to work 365 days a
year to pay for one then it really isn't worth it.

while you slog up a hill in the rain freezing
your arse off.

Eh? Freezing while slogging up a hill? Surely those are two mutually
exclusive conditions?

Anyway, I *love* freezing mornings. I love wheeling my bike out of the
house, getting on and riding past all the poor motorists who have to
scrape the ice off their cars before they can go anywhere :-)

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/