Old January 1st 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
JetWang

Default Moving Sale - 26'' Brand New Mountian bicycle - $90 (Salt Lake City)

Please check following link for details, thanks.

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/bik/2138913355.html

Current Price for sale: 90$, it's really cheap, we can talk about
price if you really wanna buy it in the coming few days...

I have to move to another city since job issue..

Since I am gonna move to another city next Wednesday(Jan 5th 2011),
please call me ASAP if you are insterested in this bike which is
bought with 198$ from Walmart (Present Pump as free), I also sale rice
cooker, kettle, pans..

Contact No: 8018604198

MSN:

Contact Address: 5601 S Redwood Rd, Taylorsville, Utah, 84123