Old May 21st 13, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Duane[_3_]

Default Historical-ride fashion dithers

On 5/18/2013 11:02 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
There's a four-mile "historical ride" at three-O'clock today, and I
want to go. It being an "attract the newbies" ride, I really ought to
wear a civilian shirt instead of my jersey -- but I want to take my
wallet, keys, cell phone, lipstick, etc.

Especially the lipstick. I could carry that much in a jeans pocket,
and access it when off the bike, but I don't want to spend five
minutes pinning ankles etc. for a four-mile ride. Not when it's warm
enough that I can just drop the jeans and pull on knickers.

I suppose, having long since mislaid my Halt on account of people in
this area love their dogs enough to keep them out of busy roads and I
haven't been using it, I could put my lipstick in the Halt pocket of
my knickers.

Since I started carrying a cell phone, I don't like the weight in my
back pockets so I started using a bar bag for wallet, phone and a
granola bar or whatever.

Maybe something you could use:
like http://www.ebay.com/bhp/bicycle-bar-bag