Old January 24th 19, 05:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default should have worn a helmet

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 10:08:27 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/23/betsy-...ling-accident/

So she broke her hip. And I must say, I wonder about the risk of
breaking bones among the elderly. One of my cycling friends was told
she has enough osteoporosis (or perhaps a precursor condition) to
justify weight training and other measures. You'd never think this
by looking at her or talking to her, but she goes to a gym a few
times per week and lifts heavy things, because it's good for her bones.

- Frank Krygowski