Old April 22nd 05, 03:48 AM
Dan

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

wrote in message
ups.com...
Please read and reread this quote form the above post:

"The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know. "

Wow, do you design rockets and such ?

And then this:
"The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today."