Old October 7th 05, 12:30 PM
Tony Raven

Default Police in London attack critical mass

MartinM wrote:
Tony Raven wrote:

Or "David Hansen, yes you, our precognition software says this will be
of interest to you" ;-)

I beleive such functionality is only currently available on threads
about h&&&&ts and speed cameras, and only on certain newsgroups ;-)

You need the Sirius Cybernetics precognition extension for Mozilla
Thunderbird. You will note that some people here are already using it.
For example recently some people thought that Mr Senior has set his
computer clock incorrectly when in fact the precognition software was
posting a day early the message Jon was going to write and send the
following day ;-)

--
Tony

Anon