Old January 21st 20, 06:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights[_2_]

Default Sad helmet incident

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:05:10 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-51139789

She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but, being four years old, she
probably wasn't able to remove her own helmet.

--

I always wear a helmet when on the bike, and aggressively argue back at anyone who says they shouldn't be mandatory for all ages. Twice, I would have been dead if not for wearing a helmet when I crashed on a bike.