Old September 6th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Do you blame China for your high gas prices?

Well, that's part of the problem, but a bigger problem may be you. Chances are you are wasting gas and your vehicle is XL or XXL. Nothing you can do about China anyway. More likely than not, you are addicted to Chinese products and that's at the core of the problem.

But I'll make it simple for you: RIDE A BIKE TODAY!

NOTE: Under no circumstance blame Obama for it. He's doing what he can to keep prices low, so he can be reelected. Yes, everything is related in the jungle, but it comes back to you. I can tell you because I'm NOT running for office.