Old July 19th 13, 08:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

Default next question - cloth bar tape?

On 2013-07-19 17:41:47 +0000, said:

I know LBS owners need to make their profit, but IMHO handlebar tape

has become so ridiculously expensive that I have started using

old-fashioned friction tape instead. It is cheap; it works great; and

since it is sticky on both sides, you don't have to worry about your

hands leaving the bars when you go over a bump.

Expensive/

http://www.rose.nl/artikel/xtreme-st...lent/aid:26036

7 euro and it doesn't get better than this. Lasts a couple of years if

you buy the black one and wrap it with care and don't crash of course.

--

Lou

in English:
http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/x...lent/aid:26036