Old September 19th 18, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Anyone put a bike with a FRONT rack onto a bus?

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 8:26:39 PM UTC-4, Ralph Barone wrote:
Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Anyone here ever use a bus rack to hold a touring bike that has a front
rack with a platform on it? Any problems with the wheel holding hook slipping?

Cheers

I do, with no problems. I have a low rider rack, so there is no
interference between the hook and the rack. My issue is that the front
fender prevents the hook from sitting as high on the wheel as it should.
Hasn't fallen off yet.

Which is why I asked about a front rack with a PLATFORM on it.

Cheers