Old January 10th 04, 07:37 PM
Mark \(UK\)

Default Rock n Roll Lubes

Slacker wrote:
It blows.

Ok thanks. So what do you use for winter running? Finish Line XC?

Cheers

Well, let me say first, I live in Southern California, so I almost
never have to ride in wet conditions. This is on reason why I hated
RnR so much... even the tiniest puddle of water seemed to wash that
stuff right off.

But anyways, I've always used White Lightning, but just recently
switched to Prolink. I don't have enough time with the Prolink to
base an opinion, but preliminary report is good.

Well we're lucky enough to have conditions as dry as yours for about 4 weeks
per year! i do use a dry wax throughout the summer months, but needless to
say that's no good when the weather goes down hill, hence the need for
finish line etc. On the plus side, we have very few lions...