Old January 13th 04, 01:52 PM
M Brundage

Default Rock n Roll Lubes

"Michael Dart" wrote in message
In ,
Slacker typed:
It blows.

Ok thanks. So what do you use for winter running? Finish Line XC?

Cheers

Well, let me say first, I live in Southern California, so I almost
never have to ride in wet conditions. This is on reason why I hated
RnR so much... even the tiniest puddle of water seemed to wash that
stuff right off.

But anyways, I've always used White Lightning, but just recently
switched to Prolink. I don't have enough time with the Prolink to
base an opinion, but preliminary report is good.

Hehehe...that was my impression of White Lightning. You mean there's
something worse?!! I remember when WL first came out and I was riding

with
guys who said this was the "greatest stuff ever!"... Every time they

pulled
the bottle out of their packs to re-apply it during a ride.

Mike - Pedro's Extra Dry.

I'm working on a bottle of Ice Wax right now and like the way it sheds
water and doesn't attract dirt. Oil based lubes shed water well enough but
act like a magnet for grit. Does Extra Dry have an advantage over Ice Wax ?

--
MBrundage@ease