Old November 9th 17, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Careless cyclist is surprised that he has to pay for the damagehe caused

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 6:34:14 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3685076.html

How very odd that my car *insurance* includes legal protection.

Pro Forma for those of us who can afford Fully Comp.

How very odd that I've always notified my insurer of any change of address.

Council kicked you out of your tax payer funded bedsit have they?

But, I am not a silly poverty cyclist with my head stuck up my arse.

So you can't even afford a bicycle.