Old April 4th 18, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 8:06:29 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I went back to the plant and handed all of their test gear back as I
don't want a job until I downsize as it is too much in petrol/tyres
etc to get there. I had not signed a contract anyway. Once I get
moved out, I can start looking for work again.

Sorry to hear about this.
To be honest Simon and I have said this before - you are just too old. I
have been there.

Nope - the bloke that I replaced was older than me and he went full time elsewhere. The lab training was a joke, the site sample points were not labelled and the consumables once they ran out were my responsibility.

I was chucked in the deep end and told that I would soon pick it up. They then wanted me to pay £140 for a safety passport to become a travelling analyst and then send in an expenses sheet, so I told them to stuff it as the site is now S/D anyway.