Old January 27th 18, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default 700c 25mm tires on Weinmann ZAC19 rims ok?

On 2018-01-25 17:57, John B. wrote:

You example is flawed. I own four bikes while my wife owns non. Both
parties being quite satisfied with their status.

You probably have less other stuff in the garage. Ours is quite full,
tough to squeeze in an additional bike. Also, it isn't really needed.

The "bike storage" corner of our basement is 70" x 71" x 96" high. I
have seven bikes packed in there. One's a tandem. Careful planning can
pack a lot of stuff in a small space.

One more bike, the quick-access utility 3-speed, leans elsewhere closer
to the door.

Then there are my wife's mountain bike (now never used - I should give
it away) plus two kid's bikes and an extra folding bike. Those are
tucked away elsewhere, but still easily accessible.

Yeah, it's nuts.

--
- Frank Krygowski