Old January 6th 19, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Police hunt road rage cyclist

On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 7:49:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/01/2019 18:54, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 7:16:46 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...d-rage-2392174

I wonder what led up to this alleged attack?

a) The driver was upset that the cyclist had held him up for half a
second so stopped for a 5 minute argument;
b) the driver was jealous and was trying to steal the bicycle.

I think it is more likely the driver used his vehicle as a weapon and assaulted the cyclist because the cyclist held him up for half a second.
But assaulting someone with 2500kg of motor vehicle is not considered a crime.