Old August 30th 05, 07:55 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

"Al Luminium" wrote in message

So post away, coward. But just remember, you are irrelevant and
nobody cares about you.

Who the fock are you Leif? The blunt end of the battering ram on G Bush's
war on intelligence? God's focking gift to save recumbency from itself? At
least the Johnnys are funny in their parodies of themselves. You are just
some little obnoxious dip**** with an oversized ego deluding yourself with
your wannbe John Wayne swagger and rapier sharp wit. Haha, what an asshole
you are.

Here is the future of ARBR. Anyone here ever think "Johnny" (Ed Gin) was the
least bit funny? But I leave all you idiots to yourselves. May you all
"fock" one another into the next world for all I care.

Also, note how those who hide behind proxies like to string together as many
dirty words as they can. Al and Ed Gin are soul mates, that is for sure and
they will administer the coup de grace to this "focking" newsgroup. Good
riddance to ARBR!

Maybe Jon Meinecke, supreme coward that he is, will at least have the good
grace to say a rest-in-peace prayer for the group after it has finally died
and gone to hell. It shouldn't take Ed Gin and Al more than a couple of
weeks to polish off this cowardly group known as ARBR. The both of them are
nothing but criminal vandal trolls. Maybe Wayne LoGo, the Poet of ARBR,
would like to take them on in order to learn the difference between a law
abiding troll and a criminal vandal troll, but I suspect he is even more
cowardly than Jon Meinecke.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka