Old September 11th 05, 07:39 AM

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:30:33 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:59:24 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

The most wonderful thing about newsgroups (Usenet) is that others from all
over the world may be reading what we are writing to one another. That is
why I always try to say something that might be of interest to unknown
readers. It seems remarkable to me that someone in Taiwan should be
reading
what we are writing to one another. Because that is the case we should be
careful what we say to one another.

However, the truth is all they will see is an insecure little boy
whose momma didn't spank him enogh while he was growing up
Consequently, to get his revenge, he sublimates by masturbating with
his key bored.

Too bad they might judge the rest of us as being as bad a psych case
as he.

jdhhjdshkadsfdsafhjdshfjdsfkljdshfjkdshkjdshfds a
akljdlkfgjfkdgjgs;fjdglkfdjghlkfgklfjdslksjdfgdgd kfj

Hey eddieboy, you're strting to make sense. Well posted! OCngrats in
your improvement.

jim