Old October 4th 18, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

On 2018-10-01 15:14, wrote:
http://reviews.mtbr.com/magicshine-l...2018-interbike

The beloved Magicshine brings us what we finally need in bike lights.
Thanks to all the gods. 6500 lumens! I think you can have either
5000 or 1500 or all 6500 lumens. Thankfully now we will not only be
able to blind everyone else on the road or trail, but we can now
cause their eyeballs to burst into flames and maybe hopefully their
heads will also explode. Yeah!!!!!!

This one for their rear light is weird, quote "A sleep mode is triggered
after one minute of inaction to save power, any vibration will
immediately re-activate the unit".

So the light will go out while waiting at an intersection? Really?
Nobody raised their hand during the design review? Was there even a
design review?

[...]

--
Regards, Joerg