Old October 14th 11, 12:26 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default G.M. pulls ad suggesting cyclists can’t get girls

On Oct 13, 5:44 pm, Bible Studies with Satan
wrote:
Old Baye wrote:
On 10/13/2011 2:14 PM, Bible Studies with Satan wrote:
Old Baye wrote:

On 10/13/2011 1:36 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:19 pm, Old wrote:
On 10/13/2011 12:34 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
wrote:

On Oct 13, 12:27 pm, Old wrote:
On 10/13/2011 7:42 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
wrote:

"My bike makes me hot!"

Your rhetoric leaves us cold.

Sorry, this is a heterosexual joke.

I haven't a clue what you're intimating, but I'll wager it's not healthy.

Hey, let's not discriminate here.

I'll take that as an indicator that I'm correct.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Old Bay. I'll still correct your
errors the same as if you were straight!

My errors, such as they may be, have nothing to do with sexual
preference and even less to do with color.

There, that's the spirit! Freedom, brotherhood and equality for all.

Does that extend to freedom of transportation choices?

I feel in the closet with my bike. Actually gays may enjoy better
protection from harassment and discrimination.