Old April 17th 18, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default today's ride

On 2018-04-16 22:05, James wrote:

88km this morning. Only had the lycra skin suit on, and I was still
sweating.

Have you tried cotton?

I'm big on cotton too, but then I cycle in street clothes except for my rain jacket.

But the Australian heat is something else, very different from California, where even a hot day would be a cool day in Australia. And where James lives, in Queensland IIRC, there's high humidity as well. You'd sweat right through cotton too.

AJ