Old June 22nd 18, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Are these yellow bikes the Google corporate freebie?

Never mind the article -- everyone who knows anything worth knowing already knows that a Hauwei phone in your pocket is a Chinese Commie Spy in your pocket. Instead, check out the yellow mixte frames on the bikes coming out of Google Copyright Thieving* HQ: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...onal-security/
Are they the Google bikes Scharfie mentioned a few months ago? If so, that yellow is a very sensible color for a rentabike or freebie bike or whatever it is. That's a super-visible color. My Porsche used to be that color, and the insurance company used to give me a discount for it.

Andre Jute
*Nothing to do with Hauwei phones spying on you, but with Google's attempt, in conjunction with American universities who should have known better even if the congenital thieves on Google's Board didn't, to steal the copyright of every author in the world, to which a judge eventually put an end, with some harsh words for Google. It was not enough: he should have sent the *******s to jail for conspiracy against the common weal.