Old January 5th 08, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

Default A new year's resolution for all of us

Simon Brooke wrote:

Could we all make a set of new years resolutions as follows:

* I shall not contribute to any thread on uk.rec.cycling which is primarily
about motoring

I'm willing to be held to that one.

* I shall not follow up to JNugent, Matt B or any of the other well-known
safespeed trolls

I am happy to killfile any thread that is going round in circles.
However, you continue to be unfair to suggest that Matt B is a safespeed
troll and, as far as I can recall, have yet to provide any evidence that
he is.

* I shall not contribute to any thread on uk.rec.cycling which is cross-
posted to any other group

No, sometimes such discussion is relevant and constructive. When
discussion ceases to be constructive that is when it is better to make
one's excuses and leave the discussion.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire http://www.shrimper.org.uk