Old January 4th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

joemarshall;1163884 wrote:
MPEG Streamclip, free from 'here' (http://www.squared5.com/) is the best
program I've found for converting video - seems to work with most mpeg 4
files. I never got on with Super - always seemed like a right hassle to
use.

Depending on what camera you have, different programs support them. If
it is an HD camcorder, I think only Premiere CS4 can edit the files
directly, although you can import them into Final Cut Pro if you have a
mac (and tons of money).

If you convert with MPEG Streamclip though, you can usually easily get
your files into a format that you can edit.

Joe

Thanks. Right now, with all this crap going on, I would *-_LOVE_-* to
use Windows Movie Maker. I just wanna make a video\

Edit: I just tried Streamclip. Everytime I try to do something, it
crashes. Do you know what it is?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill