Old September 16th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Kerry Montgomery

Default Sharing the road with cyclists

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message
"Tom $herman (-_-)" "
considered Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:35:25 -0500 the perfect time to write:

On 9/15/2012 2:19 PM, Phil W Lee wrote:
Then they should be banned from the roads. Motorists who don't know
the basic laws under which they drive are not adequately trained to
operate the dangerous machinery they bring into the public realm.

Where is Hezbollah when you need them? Being able to accurately fire a
RPG while cycling would even things up, eh?

Well, my recumbent dealer calls my crutch holders "rocket launchers"
but as they are mounted on the back of the seat they are at the wrong
angle - maybe some use as mortar tubes?

Sounds like depth charge launchers!