Old October 21st 16, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default New bike lock

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 1:47:19 PM UTC-5, Doug Landau wrote:
Here we go again-

I must have fired four bursts before I put one in the gas tank and the "Bimmer" erupted into flame. Fortunately, this bozo managed to get the car off on the shoulder before it blew up, so I didn't have to find a detour around the fire.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/my...ting-gas-tank/

https://www.quora.com/Does-shooting-...-car-exploding

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/qu...l-or-fuel-tank

Despite what you see on TV, car gas tanks don't blow up when struck by bullets. And they don't blow up when cars crash. For TV purposes the exploding car is great for special effects.