Old October 24th 16, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike A Schwab

Default New bike lock

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:46:10 PM UTC-5, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:31:44 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Snipped Instead, I suggest decorating a U-lock to look like a stick of
dynamite.
http://inertproducts.com/dynamite
http://www.eod-gear.com/inert-training-dynamite/
Some printed paper wrapped around the straight part of the lock should
suffice. Now, would you grind or saw your way through what might be
enough explosive to vaporize you, the lock, the bike, the bike rack,
and most of the neighborhood? I don't think so.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

Yep. Then you come back to your bike and find that it's been blown to pieces by Homeland Security because someone reported it looked like a bomb. our bike is still gone.

Cheers

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...k_band_th.html

A sticker for the band "This bike is a pipe bomb" got a guy brought up on charges.