Old November 26th 03, 04:30 AM
Cone Killer

Default RR: Tour de Julian (long)

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 at 18:50 GMT, Cone Killer penned:
[snip]

I hope you enjoyed this RR as much as I enjoyed the ride. I'll be
there next year and might try to work the May event into my schedule.
There is a 4 mile section of hill climbing that I need to try and beat
next time I am up here at 4000 feet.

Regards, Doug aka Cone Killer.

Wow, that was long! But I enjoyed it. Thanks!

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

You're welcome. I noticed it was getting long so
I shortened it. Next time I'll try to be less wordy.

Regards, Doug aka Cone Killer