Old May 28th 05, 12:37 PM

Default What did I do to my hydraulic brakes?!

I don't know what I did, but somewhere along the line of removing my
wheel and taking out the pads, my rear hydraulic brakes (Avid Juicy
Sevens) are so close together I can't put the pads back in. It's like
they're in permanent "brake" mode and I can't get them to retract so I
can put my bike back together.

Yes, this is my first bike with hydraulic brakes so I'm sure I did
something wrong but at this point, I've got no idea. If anyone might
could point me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks!