Old July 25th 05, 05:38 PM
Ronald

Default Experience with Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10

I have the chance to buy a pair of Lightweight wheels. They have a
Shimano cassette body, but I am using Campy 10s. Carbonsports in
Germany say they can't replace the cassette body, so I have to go
another way. I can use Marchisio cogs though, but shifting will not be
as exact as with the original campy cassette (according to
Carbonsports). But what about Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10??
Has anybody ever used this with a good result on Campy 10s??

Why not fit an Ultegra 10 speed cassette?

wrote in message oups.com...
Hi all..

I have the chance to buy a pair of Lightweight wheels. They have a
Shimano cassette body, but I am using Campy 10s. Carbonsports in
Germany say they can't replace the cassette body, so I have to go
another way. I can use Marchisio cogs though, but shifting will not be
as exact as with the original campy cassette (according to
Carbonsports). But what about Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10??
Has anybody ever used this with a good result on Campy 10s??

Regards

O. Simonsen