Old June 5th 20, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Anarchists on bikes

On 6/5/2020 9:43 AM, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 08:03:20 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 6/5/2020 1:19 AM, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:01:48 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 5:08:38 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:52:12 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

None of this is protest. They broke into and looted malls a mile in
each direction from me. And stole - get this - 70 new Dodges from
the dealer lot. Across the streets either way the dealers had hired
armed guards. It is wondrous to behold how a gun in the hands of a
man who doesn't give a damn what color you are changes the minds of
looters and entire criminal enterprises.

But they still manage to steal 70 new vehicles?

Perhaps you can explain why you present yourself as an Australian and
yet you cannot speak nor understand English?

I take it that even you have finally woken up to the falsity of claim
that some random public mob stole 70 new vehicles.

TW, i'm an Aussie mate. we spea kstrine. VBG.

Here's the local report with video:

https://www.kron4.com/video/over-70-...m-san-leandro-

dodge-dealership/5557381/

What report and what video?
I've tried two different browsers and it seemsto be only a minature
image of a fog/smoke affected car park that could not hold 7 motor
vehicles, let alone 70.

Try having a think about the logistices of stealing 70 new motor vehicles
and making them disappear. Even with say an organised, trained mob of 100
capable people, it would take some time.

Here are search results.
Try a different link there are a gazillion:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=70+vehicle...o&t=hk&ia=news

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/