Old July 10th 18, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Fake dash cam videos

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 5:23:36 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 10/07/18 16:06, Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 06:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h91JIlfLxoo
1:12 - 1:21

The thing that strikes me about those is that maybe half the people who
posted them were themselves demonstrating incompetence and ignorance of
traffic law.

One comment:-
"You know what I find amazing, that some of the drivers of these
dashcams are terrible at anticipating hazards."

Not just hazards. Some people manage to make a meal out of some
perfectly ordinary situations.

You may be right but in this case we have clear evidence of a motorvehicleist driving on a pavement and seriously endangering the life of a pedestrian..
According to some posters this never happens.