Old May 4th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman

Default Integrated bb's and cranks

Sandy wrote:
Dans le message de ,
Lou Holtman a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Sandy wrote:
Something I just can't get a clear picture of :
With the new confections of external bb bearings and their associated
cranks, are BSC cranks interchangeable in Italian bb cups and vice
versa ? If it's a silly question to you, I'm not surprised,
considering its source.

I would be very surprised if they were not interchangeable. I
installed quite a few BSA external BB bearings and once they are in
the BB shell I can't see anything special looking at the cranks.

Lou

I wondered about axle length.

There are always some spacers included. I had to use one for a Ultegra
FC6603 triple crankset I installed last week.

Lou
--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu (http://www.nb.nu)